Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Strava
Follow me on SPOT
As promised, Todd Brown of Go Todd Brown, delivered the first mock-ups of the REV Endurance Cycling Team to me today. Todd turned this around in fewer than three business days!! Please feel free to provide me with your feedback.
Why pink? My mom died from breast cancer. I also want a kit that stands out in the sea of black, white and red kits. I have other thoughts for kits.
Things I’m still working on:
1. Individualized and structured coaching programs for the 2013 for a select few athletes – applications are being accepted now. Your 2013 season starts in the winter of 2012!
2. Priority registration and preferred rates through a TBA event organizer
3. One time pro deal on a bicycle purchase
4. Clothing and accessories
5. Pro Deal on a bike rack from a market leader
6. Bike Fitting services
7. Pro Deal on bicycle lighting
8. Pro Deal on nutrition
9. Priority booking and preferred service rates at TBA bike store
Let’s keep in mind what REV Endurance Cycling Team is all about – it is a cycling organization focused on developing the next generation of endurance cyclists. It’s more of a development team than a racing team. REV will take the “couch potatoes” and coach and train them to complete their very first century. REV will take century riders and assist them in becoming brevet riders or double century riders. REV will prepare you for “the toughest 48 hours in sport”, the Furnace Creek 508.
Stay tuned for more details…